Your next weekend project?




Got itchy fingers this weekend? Feel like doing something creative? How about making this sweet little coat rack?


It is made from brand new rulers/yardsticks. This project looks simple enough for even me to tackle!

I love the antique finish they've applied to make the coat rack look old and timeworn.

Voila!
I think it would look absolutely fabulous in a study/craft room - perhaps a slightly narrower version - with these lovely little baskets (below) hanging from the hooks, filled with ribbons and balls of string.


For instructions on how to make this clever little coat rack, see here.
I'm so looking forward to this weekend. A time to get my house in order (currently looking like a bomb has hit it), do a little shopping, catch up with friends, and spend time with my beautiful mum - my rock, my confidante, my biggest fan.
Happy mothers day to all those celebrating it this weekend!

Best wishes,

Your next weekend project? Share on...

0 comments on Your next weekend project? :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!