A touch of red

I love all the neutrals. Give me vanilla, butterscotch, chocolate and cookies-and-cream any day. But every now and again a little bit of cherry, strawberry or boysenberry adds a little bit something extra. But for me, a little goes a long way. So here's some photos with just a dash of red to liven things up a bit.

These photos are all kitchen themed. I'd never put red in a bedroom or a bathroom - I like those rooms to be as calm and blissfully neutral as possible, but a communal room such as a kitchen, dining area or living room can all benefit from a bit of a red.

I can't tell you how much I love this kitchen. And the red Kitchenaid mixer - I so want it.


Nancy Fishelson's kitchen (again) with a bowl of tomatoes to brighten things up

Sublime vintage chair. I wonder where it came from? A French cafe perhaps?

Vintage jam jars




More red pics to follow in a moment

A touch of red Share on...

0 comments on A touch of red :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!