Mr Hart what a mess!

I like to keep my home neat and organised. I lead a busy life (who doesn't these days?) so I simply operate better when I keep on top of things and maintain calm and order around me. But lately I've been spending too much time reading all the wonderful blogs out there (and creating my own) and not enough tidying-as-I go in my study. Suddenly I realised what a nightmare my study had become. Bills, invitations, tear sheets, school papers....all rolling into one big giant mess.



So a tidy up was in order. Bills were paid, tear sheets tidied, school info filed or binned.



Before



After


Much better! Now lets see how long it lasts!

The wall above my study is blank and needs filling. I've got some ideas, which I'll post another day.

Mr Hart what a mess! Share on...

0 comments on Mr Hart what a mess! :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!