A little shopping

Last night I did some 'fantasy shopping' on the internet at a website for a Danish store. http://www.ville-kulla.dk/
I stumbled across this beautiful store when I was looking at the gorgeous blog http://moderncountry.blogspot.com/ This site is well worth a visit if you haven't already peeked.
Here's what I would buy....how about you?



I'll get a string of little hearts for the Christmas tree and....


A vintage camera






The most stylish photo clip I have ever laid eyes on




A set of mugs




A light for my bedroom






Ooh and I'll take three of these to hang over my kitchen counter please







A linen cushion or five for my white couches




A sweet little chair







Some candlesticks, because I've been trying to track down some more silver candlesticks for ages




These cute little baskets and the hooks, to hang bits and bobs in my study




And finally, a mat for the front door that says it all....



That was fun!

A little shopping Share on...

0 comments on A little shopping :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!