Got the blues?




I'll be honest with you. I do have the blues at the moment. I know I said I wouldn't bore you with the details...but here I go. It's been a tumultuous few weeks, with two suspensions from school for my son. And today he was formally 'excluded' from school - they don't use the term 'expelled' any more. He is now on the waiting list to go to a 'learning centre' for ten weeks, where achieving behavioural and attitudinal change is the goal. It is an intensive environment, with one teacher for every five students.


In the meantime, I've taken emergency leave from work and can just hope that he gets into the learning centre soon and that it turns out to be just the ticket for helping him learn to control his emotions. We went to the library today and just had some quiet time together.


So there you go. Now it's time to think about something happy! And for me that always means beautiful homes and lovely images! I've chosen lots of pretty blues today - fresh, cool and soothing. With white as the background, as always. Such a classic. I hope you like these images!


































































I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day, lovely people! I can't tell you how much your readership and your thoughtful comments mean to me. You brighten my day when I need it those most. Thank you.




Best wishes,

Got the blues? Share on...

0 comments on Got the blues? :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!