They keep whispering to me….

 

morrocan pouffe graham and green

 

vt women via purple area

 

grahamandgreen

 


pouffe via purple area 

 


white pouffe via searching for style


the rug company via the city sage


clip_image001


…..I keep seeing these Morrocan style pouffes, here there and everywhere…. whispering to me about how comfortable they would be for my feet….how well they would fit in with my living room’s look….how handy they would be for extra seating….


……maybe I’ll start listening, and save up for one. Or perhaps I’ll just close my eyes and cover my ears and keep my pennies in my bank account!


1 & 2 Graham & Green 2 better homes and gardens 3 via purple area 4 the rug company via the city sage 5 via searching for style 6 renovate and decorate


Best wishes,

They keep whispering to me…. Share on...

0 comments on They keep whispering to me…. :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!