Now that's a window seat

Like half of the people on this planet, I'm rather busy preparing for Christmas, so this will be a short post today. After I've done this post I'll be wrapping the last of the Christmas pressies and then making cheese biscuits. My grandmother always used to make cheese biscuits at Christmas time, and when she passed away I picked up the tradition. They are like a savory shortbread - melt in the mouth with a sharp cheese flavour. Yum!

Anyway, I spied this window seat in the current edition of Australian House and Garden, which came out today. While I am not a fan of louvred windows (a little modern for my tastes), the soothing natural colours and the stunning sea view took my breath away.

Enjoy, Catherine. xx


Now that's a window seat Share on...

0 comments on Now that's a window seat :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!