Happiness in a cardboard box

On the weekend my friend Fiona helped me put up a shelf in my study. In a previous post I mused about how I would fill this wall - well as you can see I decided to go with a single shelf, in black, from Ikea. I could not have done this without Fiona's help - she's a super handywoman. Here's the end result.







Today my eagerly awaited gift from the most generous ladies at Mondo Cherry arrived. It was a nice lift for me to get this today, as I've been having a really stressful time since Wednesday when a certain little person who shall remain nameless got suspended from school. Please excuse the blurred photo (it was on the wrong setting), but here is me opening by special gift at work today, with big smile on my face!








And here it is in my study. It looks a little lonely, but soon it will have some monochromatic-minded friends.

Thank you Susieq, Clare and JJ of Mondo Cherry!

Happiness in a cardboard box Share on...

0 comments on Happiness in a cardboard box :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!