Lamp love

I have a real thing for industrial style, metal lamps. I constantly see them popping up in pictures of rooms I love. So here are some selections.

Now this first one is available in Adelaide - I have seen this actual lamp! My heart skipped a beat when I made the discovery, as I had admired it in a magazine. I had the perfect spot for it. But then I saw the price.....If you have a cool $1000 you can pop into Outdoors on Parade and it can be yours! Picture from Australian Belle.

I love this entire picture - the monochromatic scheme consisting of the black antique desk, the drawings, the lamp of course and the touch of greenery. This is picture perfection! Picture from Australian Home Beautiful.



This whole room is divine with the double mirrors and the soaring ceiling, but the lamp just caps it off for me. Picture from Martha Stewart.

A gorgeous brass one this time, which fits well with the earthy tones of the wall, the basket and the quilt. Picture from Australian Notebook.


I'm not sure where I found this picture of this little gem, but I love its gorgeous curves.


And for something a bit different, how about a black lamp? Love all the interesting bits and bobs in the bookshelf too. This whole little corner is put together beautifully.


But I've saved the best for last. This one would have to be a genuine antique, surely. I want this exact one on my desk - if I ever spot one, I'm getting it! Picture from Real Living.

Lamp love Share on...

0 comments on Lamp love :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!