Filling that blank wall

Recently I posted on 'big sky' paintings. All were superb, but way out of my price range. But that doesn't mean I have to compromise....I found this exquisite photography whilst skipping through blogs one day. Unfortunately I can't remember which blog (it wasn't one of my regulars) but whoever you are thank you thank you thank you for introducing me to Canadian photographer Irene Suchocki, whose work is available through Etsy. Her photos are works of art, and have a wonderful painterly, vintage quality to them. They also capture the moody sky and sea in all their glory.



Whilst I really want a black and white wall of photos, I may need to throw one of two of these into the mix I think!
























Irene doesn't just sand and sea - go to http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5064563 to see her full range. I love these ones too - they have a dreamlike quality to them. Aren't they stunning?










My study wall will also be filled with pictures of friends and family. I am going to chose one or two of these of my little man for starters. All converted to black and white of course.






















Here's one I'm NOT going to have framed. This is my son, tongue sticking out, after he'd simply had enough of being a model for the morning. He's a typical fiery red head my boy!


Filling that blank wall Share on...

0 comments on Filling that blank wall :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!