Summer is calling

I'm loving the artwork of Australian artist/designer Chris Chun. There's a freshness and vibrancy to his work that I find appealing. The colours positively sing!











The gorgeous colours and the feeling of joy in Chris Chun's work reminds me of this pretty, summery room. One of his works would look lovely in this room don't you think?



If you want to check out more of Chris Chun's beautiful work, you are in luck as Chris has a blog, a website and his own on-line store. Last image via Marley and Lockyer.

I won't be blogging tomorrow as it is my birthday. Thank you to all those sweet people who have sent me birthday wishes. They've made my day (and I haven't even had it yet!)
Have a great day.
Best wishes,

Summer is calling Share on...

0 comments on Summer is calling :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!