Tiny little drawers

































On my regular trawls through antique shops and auctions, I keep my eye out for old books, perfume bottles, a little white cupboard that I can paint white and old signs. And if I came across one of these beauties, I would snap that up too!
Some of these were originally apothecary cabinets, but some of them I can only hazard a guess as to what their original purpose was - maybe they were used in a haberdashery store, or perhaps a cabinet maker's workshop for holding nails and screws. Today, I think I could put one to good use holding all my new-found crafty bits and bobs.
The one in the first image is my favourite. I just want reach into this photo and transfer this cabinet, and all the things artfully arranged on top, to my home office.
Best wishes,

Tiny little drawers Share on...

0 comments on Tiny little drawers :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!