Heart of glass















I am obsessed with glass things! I must be part magpie, because I'm attracted to shiny, twinkly sparkly glass. Glass bottles, glass jars, glass cloches, glass vases. Old or new. I love glass!!!














































































































































Recently at an auction, I lost out when bidding for a beautiful old perfume bottle with a lovely etched silver lid. Also recently at an auction, I found the most magnificent set of old chemist bottles, complete with original labels. Some of them still had medicine inside them. I was so tempted to bid for them, but I had no idea what I would do with such a large collection, should I happen to make the winning bid, so practical considerations won out in the end and I didn't bid. But still, if I find one or two nice ones at a reasonable price, they will be mine!
I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful Easter with your friends and family. We are expecting perfect weather here in Adelaide, so it should be lovely days ahead.
Best wishes,

Heart of glass Share on...

0 comments on Heart of glass :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!