Wishing you a nautical weekend

Here in South Australia we have a long weekend (for a horse race no less! Only in Australia hey?). So I'm hoping to have an easy breezy weekend with my son and friends, making the most of the last days of summer.

I'm still trying to fend off the flu, but if I feel up to it, we might head down to the beach for a stroll and an icecream.
But if I don' feel well, I'll be taking it very easy at home, playing Skip-Bo with my son and trying to ignore the housework!


I love these laid back pictures, showcasing a casual, nautical style.



I'd love to have a window seat like this (below) on a verandah. You could have it hinged with a lid, and tuck your garden tools inside.






I hope you get to have laid-back relaxing weekend, where ever you happen to be!
Best wishes,

Wishing you a nautical weekend Share on...

0 comments on Wishing you a nautical weekend :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!