Black magic

I love all-white schemes. The Swedes do them so well. But there's something about a dash of black that really adds oomph to a room. But in my opinion, a little black goes a long way.

Not sure where I found this first picture, but I'm loving the stripes. Take away the black accents in this room and you would be left with a pretty dull look.



Black metal tolix chairs paired with an all white kitchen and some grey accents....I'm in heaven! Image from Skona Hem.

Great metal lamp. Really pops against the black wall. Image from Restoration Hardware.



I'm mad about these paintings - inspired by old tram route rolls. Image from Sam McAdam.

Gorgeous entry by Stephen Knollenburg as featured in Architectural Digest.
This is desk perfection. I wouldn't want to mess it up by doing some real work here though! Image from Living Etc.

Not sure where I found this little gem. A little greenery really lifts it.

As I write, the rain is pelting down outside on my tin roof, a wonderful sound. The rain is a welcome relief after such a dry season. So if it continues, I might just be having a cozy little weekend at home. Whatever you do, I hope you have a great weekend!

Black magic Share on...

0 comments on Black magic :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!