Madison magazine






I occassionally buy Madison magazine, not for the fashion but because it often features gorgeous homes in the 'living' section at the back. I always pick it up in the supermarket and flick right to this section to see if it is worth buying.



Just recently I bought the Madison Living book, which is a compilation of many of the homes they have featured in the magazine in the last couple of years. There are some truly exquisite homes, ranging from traditional to eclectic to country and every other style in between!



Have a lovely weekend, and thank you to those of you who have visited my very new blog and left lovely comments! I think I am going to really enjoy this blog thing and all the lovely people!



Catherine xx

Madison magazine Share on...

0 comments on Madison magazine :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!